Thursday 12 January 2012

Bye Bye Bordello.....for now

Sadly this is Bordello's last week as a bricks and mortar shop in Shoreditch....don't worry it will continue online and has many plans for pop up events and shops in the near future, all very exciting! Keep an eye on Bordello's twitter and mailing list for updates.

This week they're having a big clearance sale (online and instore), lingerie up to 70% off as well as fixtures and fitting, unfortunately there's not much room in my flat otherwise I'd take the whole lot.

I popped into today to say goodbye, and obviously picked up a bargain whilst I was there. I brought the Wundervoll Oscillation bra and Ambient brief from AW 10/11. Although it's nice to have sexy lacy underwear, sometimes there's nothing better than having simple well designed items in luxury fabrics. The silk jersey is so soft and the lines are clean...perfection and at the bargain price of £48 for the set, I couldn't refuse!

Image from www.styleserver.de


It will be sad to see the beautiful shop go but I'm sure it won't be the last we see of Bordello.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment