Thursday 12 January 2012

New Years Resolution 2012

It's fair to say that if this blog was a child it would have been taken away by social services, it's been so badly neglected.

But it's a new year and with that comes new year's resolutions, mine being:

1. Complete my degree
2. Get a job somehow related to fashion/lingerie industry
3. Re-start this blog
4. Get a puppy

So let me bring you up to speed with what's been going on in my life. I completed my 12 month placement at Agent Provocateur with the design and production team, which I absolutely loved. And now I'm in my second term of my final year, putting together my collection of lingerie and nightwear....all very exciting!

Sneak peak of some inspiration behind my collection....it's pretty dark!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment